MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

For nearly 10 years I have been going to mik presentations and...

1. jwt
    3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    For nearly 10 years I have been going to mik presentations and hearing the same old promises, the same old ra ra, and walked away feeling really positive, only to wait and wait and wait, and feel the disappointment yet again take hold.
    Wednesday's presentation was the same but different. The management had a different authority to them; there was a professionalism in them I had not seen before; and you could feel their confidence oozing through. They know it is about to happen soon and made no bones about passing that across. Critical mass is close. The Co is now in the hands of people who seem to know what they are doing - finally!! And I mean no disrespect to Peter, Ian or others.
    The summing up I really liked was the statement that a few months ago, Mik were cold calling co's asking if they had heard of their technology. Now they are run off their feet because big co's are calling them. And all because they hired a PR firm to spread the word.
    In a nutshell, I feel that Mik holders are soon to get their rewards; and for the patient, this is a 10 bagger at least. And if Mik doesn't get pounced on, they could become very very big!! Right place right time.
    Another story I liked was that, when in discussions with a Fortune 500 Co, Mik asked why a big Co like this would be dealing with a minnow like Mik. The answer was that this Co had spent 5 months trying to get around the Mik patent for their technology and had been unable to do so. So they had to deal with Mik.
    O I'm excited!
    Was anybody else there? Did you get the same feeling that it is all about to happen?
    Cheers
    jwt
    I am , you are; that is the only difference between us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.