MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

re: enormously positive presentation Thanks , great to here...

1. 213 Posts.
    re: enormously positive presentation Thanks , great to here about the presentation as due to distance was unable to attend however have read the asx copy and to say it is not upbeat would be a understatement.
    Like yourself have always believed that one day Mikoh would make it big time globally and judging by your comments re receiving phone calls from major players and talking to fortune 500 global companies it seems that the management agree and the time is finally near.
    The last shareholder update was a beauty and they have followed it up with a great Asain licencing deal.
    Once the revenues begin to flow and after reading your post it sounds very close now, a 11c share price will be a distant memory I hope.
    Not forgeting that the last shareholder update mentioned potential future sales of 100 million tags with just one global company. Plus at least another 10 seperate potential deals.
    Been a long and disappointing wait but your comments on the meeting suggest perhaps that its almost time for lift off.

I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.