AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

SealsI appreciate all your input, however it cannot be denied...

1. gfu
    684 Posts.
    Seals
    I appreciate all your input, however it cannot be denied that your view as a non holder of stocks is a totally different approach towards a couple of us , being a holder for thé last > 2 years who lost a fortune, who were overwhelmed with promising presentations and who are frequently very disappointed with many, to many "fails"
    AD has not delivered anything, read ANYTHING, from what he has promised.
    He founded thé company, he invited people to join him and invest their so hard earned money into his company, we did that based upon his story and promises, we all gave him our faith, naive as we were.
    We all lost money, every day again and he just continues to collect his paycheck, obviously without any hesitation and shame.
    Either it be 300K or 500K, Steve Jobs got $1 and Warren Buffet $150.000 per year, just to name a few people , so every cent AD recieved is 1 to much, given thé SP todate and cashburn!
    He has never apologised himself, only creating more enemies (UCLfe) with very doubtfull decisions.
    It is a total disgrace.
    Not my style to be so direct and negative, even damaging my stockposition, but sometimes you must have thé guts to tell thé truth.
    I know Dean Richardson read this forum once he was at MAK, hopefully AD will do thé same, I doubt it, as he cannot stand any critism, and therefor he is such a incompetent CEO so far.
    In case of a (good) NMDC deal I will review my opinion, however this will be more and more unlikely unfortunately!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $330 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1548816 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1030265 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.