AEV 9.09% 1.2¢ avenira limited

good opportunity to top up ad, page-20

1. 448 Posts.
    Copy from Quarterly report:

JDCPHOSPHATE INC
    Management of JDCPhosphate Inc (“JDC”) has advised that it has secured the first tranche of funding required to order the kiln for the demonstration plant for its potential IHP dry kiln SPA process. It also advised that it expects to secure the remainder of the funding required to construct and run the kiln in a time frame consistent with a first Quarter 2013 start-up.

This represents a major milestone by JDC, and for Minemakers, in that we have a strong preference for Wonarah development by this route as explained in the Enabling Study section.

--------------

Try think about this : if you are NMDC, which is most important for you ?
    A, Sign JV and agree to spend 1.7bil on Wonorah.
    B, agree to spend 1.70bil, but try lower JV payment to MAK from $25mil to $15mil.
    C, Waiting for more positive result from JDphosphate before sign the JV agreement.

I don't think they care much about $15mil vs $25mil... they only care "is it safe to spend $1.7bil without more detail?"

overall this is stock for long term because not much happen in short time (except NMDC).

----

dapper4343,
    You always use "Sentiment: Hold" over last 12 month. but now you start use "Sentiment: Sell" all time.

This make me believe you already sold your share. because real holder usually have Sentiment: "Hold" or "None" or similar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $11.97K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1221544 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 321265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.