HDR hardman resources limited

good performance this week -what's next?, page-28

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    re: h ...the oil tycoon who is a greenie..- capman Capman

I have to say I am surprised by the passion of your response M8. Its John Howard that I'm against not necessarily the Liberals in general - and I think you will see quite a few Liberal defectors (like Andrew Wilkie) vote against the party as a protest at some of the things JH has done. JH personally sabotaged the Republic, and HE gave us the GST (that he said he would never never do). He also took us into Afghanistan and took the decision to send troops to Iraq (even in the US and UK it was put to the parliament!!). He's bigoted and somewhat racist and very conservative (even perhaps far right like Bush and co.).

And regarding the economy that is exactly my point - he has delivered a strong economy but failed everywhere else. And I repeat we live in a society not just an economy! And this society is less secure as a result of his actions - I don't want to see any Australians blown up in a train attack in Sydney - do you? I believe that JH's actions have made that a distinct possibility.

What do the Greens offer - well in Bennelong they could contribute to JH's downfall by attracting the disaffected Liberals (who won't want to vote Labour) and the alternative vote (because the Democrats are dead). That's all I'm concerned about. If the Greens beneit in general from a high profile candidate and campaign in Bennelong - great, and they may end up with enough Senators to hold the balance of power and thereby keep whichever party is in power honest.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.