DXI 0.99% $2.99 dexus industria reit.

good post from q44 on advfn

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Would appreciate an input from Q44,my question to you; does the latest news make the lower zone on S/Loaf a duster?"
    tia

quattro44 - 20 Nov'07 - 10:45 - 4309 of 4315

"No not necessarily. They have learnt a lot from it whatever and that is the reason for doing it. For example, they know that the type of frac they did went outside the producing zone into water so they can change the design. There may be more production in another part of the field. It shows more encouragement for the other zones.
    Judging by the comments on this thread over the last few days I really do not know why the vast majority of people invest in something they do not understand. When a series of oil companies do so much appraisal work on several different wells whilst giving out limited information it usually only means one thing: They have a serious discovery, but getting full information in order to report it as such and get the true extent takes ALOT of time. If you don't appreciate nor understand this then do not invest and let the rest of us enjoy a less volatile share!! Thanks"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
-0.030(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $948.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.03 $2.97 $566.4K 189.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3540 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 1540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.