CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

SP, my response was to Nobby's claim that the price was being...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    SP, my response was to Nobby's claim that the price was being pushed down to allow some to get get cheaper stock. I do not buy this in the case of CQT. Further to your consolidation comment, CQT has had a great run from 40 c to 90c and now consolidating in the 70-80c range. Many early punters got set at pretty good levels relative to today's price. It is clearly a far easier excercise to sell stock at a profit with the view of buying back the retracement. This can often happen when a stock has enjoyed a stellar run like CQT. The options just add to this position. But at the end of the day, stocks will do whatever the market wants. Just look at some of the Uranium stocks at the moment. I am more than comfortable with CQT with the best yet to come IMO but I would add that a few friendly instos at this time would make this CQT trip a snap. Would appear to be a good time to buy if you have the green stuff to fund your hold. If not, the T3 and nervous shareholders will continue to drive the good ship Conquest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.