LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

good product? - yes

1. 129 Posts.
    Could someone explain these shenanigans to me? I pay $17 per trade and are happy to do so for the service, however are these auto trades paid for the same way, and what is there to gain, besides forcing the price down on an otherwise reasonable day.

That said, I am feeling more and more relaxed about TOL as every piece of info hits our screen. I suppose in light of the good news coming, the SP should be higher, but we live in a world where people are willing to take bigger and bigger risks for their return. I am glad now that I stayed with LYC, and hope everyone has come out well.

I like most have had highs and lows with this stock, and it is hard not to be angry with those in our path. I believe time will tell, when TOL is granted, what has caused, at times, the excrusiating delay.

If there is one thing I have learned from this exercise is that all good things come to those who wait, and in a way the longer it takes, the more one can focus on the Company itself. Do we have a good product? Yes. Is the Plant near or at completion? Yes. Will LAMP provide a good return for investors? Of course.

Good luck and Godbless

Bellaquattro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.