PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Iron ore will continue to be in demand when you have developing...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Iron ore will continue to be in demand when you have developing countries hungry and eager to expand and enter the global economy on equal footing everyone else.

PLV have an incredible growth profile now they have Cockatoo in their sights.

In the coming months i'd like to see a renewed emphasis, enthusiasm and direction from PLV - particularly when Timeone and SS&T are 'finally' working together towards the same ends.

Lets hope Irvine doesn't slide off the 'public' agenda here.

The MD has already explained that the environmental procedures are slow. Most would readily accept that as its a fact.

However...

It was stated on record that PLV was aiming for environmental approvals for Irvine by March 2012.

Those comments were made with the awareness and the knowledge of the market dynamics at the time.

As a shareholder I would not like to think that because Cockatoo is now the primary focus (it appears to be now)that efforts to 'expediate' the environmental processes for Irvine are not being followed through.

Clarification on the Irvine enviro approval estimation would be appreciated as the precedent was already set when using the March 2012 target to shareholders in 2011.

I'm sure PLV are all over this and on top of things. Personally an 8/10 (for Irvine) rating recently by the MD on HC supports that...to a degree at least.

But its just another one of those important follow throughs that PLV can do to ensure the market and their shareholders that Irvine is still very much part of the plan.

I'm certainly looking for much stronger and aggressive guidance post Cockatoo deal.

Its long overdue....regardless of the reasons or explanations why.

Fact is that PLV will soon have ANOTHER ore producing facility with no need for rail AND with existing infrastructure in place....and both within several kilometres of each other!!!!

Lets see the sales package here once the deals are done because the time is fast approaching for action and results and an improved share price performance.

You don't have to be raving on about the share price daily to understand that PLV is considerably undervalued....regardless of, and taking into account, current market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.