PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

good prospects for iron ore?, page-4

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Supertim

No. I don't think they should push harder for EPA. Maybe my question was misconstrued or perhaps I did not pohrase it as well as I could have.

I was making the point that a timeline was forecast ("By March 2012" from memory and it has now passed)
    Since we now have Cockatoo Island as the focus, I am interested in whether or not the processes in play for Irvine still have a primary focus....or have they been 'relaxed' to focus on the new project?

I think thats a fair question. Don't you?

I am not jumping up and down for anyone to rush anything. Quite the contrary actually.
    I'm more than happy that PLV have secured a production opportunity from Cockatoo.
    I am questioning the given timeframe volunteered by the company and asking if anything has been done..or not done due to the new focus on Cockatoo.

Very fair question I would have thought. Most reasonable people would agree with that.

I invested for Irvine and the Isthmus initially. LIKE EVERYBODY DID...remember? ;)

The Cockatoo scenario has been a bonus...or so it appears. So much so I invested more.

Its not a criticism of PLV (although I am more than happy to critique when appropriate - the benefit of being an independent party on a thread)

In my experience with the market and smaller companies 'often'...note not always...projects come and go...the focus changes.

Clarification and follow through required. Simple as that. No hurry. Next quarterly will suffice or perhaps the EGM.

I'm sure PLV will update us....thats what professional accountable organisations do when they forecast events or timelines and don't meet them.

I expect nothing more...and nothing less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.