AZL 0.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

good quote, page-2

1. 456 Posts.
    cmon mowbray,

things arent that bad. at least zyl are cashed up now. go over the past few quarterlies and compare with the last. it is clear that there must have been a number of one off expenses incurred in order for OTHER WORKING CAPITAL to have increased over 200% from the norm. why the company did not include an explanatory note on that point does however remain a mystery to me.

if other working capital returns to normal in the quarters ahead it is likely to be a significant time before zyl have to again return to the market. in the meantime there is bound to be some news releases.

there are a hell of a lot worse companies to be invested in at the moment. imagine having shares in qtk, the mess they have themselves in - $5.5million worth of debt hanging over their head, little credibility and their market cap is still 30 odd million.

zyl have zero debt & very good products. the only thing i can see that will kill zyl is bad management. i dont like everything these guys have done thus far but i guess they still deserve the benefit of the doubt. they could argue that they would rather build a solid business slowly and gain the support of the investment community, rather than ramp the company like a fast greyhound of of box 1 in a staying event ala qtk.

there is a fine balance between ramping & quietly going about your business i must admit. when zyl have got something really big to sell that will be the time for nick to go screaming from the rooftops. for the time being maybe its not such a bad thing to keep going about their business steadily.

it would still be nice to see some director buying activity however. these guys are not poverty stricken!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $85.38K 4.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3125037 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 612298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.