NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

good read on why gold stocks about to rally, page-19

1. 13,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773

NCM has alot of reasons to fall back

Guidance lowered by Company
    Production missed (again)
    New Asset not firing (lower production)
    Commodities markets falling so probably Gold will fall as a reflection of that fact, it rose on commodities rise and reverse will end up being true

NCM is a risk asset, it pays no yield and you can get higher money in bonds for less risk and it currently clearly becoming RISK OFF

It has forthcoming additional costs in the form of a CARBON TAX, Id love to tell you exactly how it will affect earnings but there is no detail....but the effect will be negative, 3-5-10Pc earnings?

Global slowing of growth means copper price is falling which is going to increase costs for NCM, reduce earnings and as they have not reached their own target, this is bearish.

NCM costs expanded dramatically last QTR

USD is gaining is strength as QE2 comes closer to an end, many USD will have to go back home, and this will deflate OZ market near term, lower XJO lower NCM generally

Commodites market swings are severe and on low volume, all still starting in silver. Gold has not dropped anywhere near where it should if it is deemed a currency class..150-140V Euro and the Gold price is leass than 50 off. Its out of equilibrium...

Glencore goes fully live tonight, of course all commodites would spike on the sessions prior on thin volume, too predictable and manipulated and currently a risky place to stay......

As I look around the market for the last few weeks, plenty of reductions in substantial shareholding,looks to me as though the enormous wall of cheap money is starting to be withdrawn in preparation of 1/7/2011......

back to cave.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.