HCH 3.09% 78.5¢ hot chili limited

good read, page-31

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I had confirmation yesterday - from a Broker who was back in Oz after attending HK Mines & Money - that DJC have indeed been selling their clients out of HCH (as confirmed by the Broker data I recently posted that showed Pershing were the biggest net seller).

Its nothing more than a trading exercise for DJC who still seem to be trying to run a transactional broking business that can only thrive on turnover rather than long term investment management. So - despite them liking the story - they are not akin to churning - especially when they suspect a CR is around the corner. In this respect blackrainbows comments are accurate.

Of course none of this has anything to do with the LT prospects of the project but with so little liquidity about, one can see for themselevs the impact on share prices.

My broker friend also confirmed that their is indeed a lot of Asian money sitting on the sidelines waiting to invest in good projects....its just that no-one wants to be the "hero" that calls the bottom of the (spec/resource) market just yet. Once they jump they will all move in a herd.

Meanwhile, who knows where this will bottom out but it only underlines a view I have held for some time now - no point trading this market (unless its biotechs!) - its "set & forget" at the moment and hope the ones you select can execute strategy.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $118.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 77.5¢ $129.3K 163.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3164 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 9079 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.