PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Kelsie, It is good to see that ASIC is finally doing something...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Kelsie,

It is good to see that ASIC is finally doing something to stop any further bleedings of the current investors/shareholders, but, what are they actually doing in order to try and get them some sort of relief for what they been put trough over the years and the losses that they have incurred.??

Nothing at all. Not that I can see in that release anyway. And IMHO, it will never happen either.

All that I can read therein, is that they are stopping the company from raising any further funds via a reduced content prospectus until January 2016....................NOTHING ELSE!!!

Why aren't they looking into as to who and as to why we have been allowed to get into this mess.??

This is the reason why, IMHO, most investors, if not all investors, have lost faith in the system, the ASX, and ASIC.

Now, tell me, why is it that the company was allowed to do that Capital Raising at 4 cents, and what did ASIC and the ASX do to rectify it, or to take any course of actions in that regard.??

dyor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.