PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

good read, page-32

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Gotta love the way the Chinese roll - The Aussie governments only look 3 years down the road to the next election, the Chinese Govt look 3 decades down the road while we continue to sell off or should that be "give away the farm !")""

Hoots,

I know that what I am saying is not directed at PLV but IMHO it will have the same ending as what I am writing below.

Let's put it in this way mate, I am of the strong beliefs that the ending part of your post/comment above, is exactly to the point.

The Chinese might have realised a long time ago that the only ways to expand what they got in the way of ownership, is to buy what they want from some silly people/government where, all they think of, is to sell everything they own in order to keep them into a job and never think of tomorrow, nor of the consequences that they will create to others.

You can take the following as you like, but it is the truth. In the area that I reside, there was a repercussion to what the Local Council was wanting to do. And that is that they were going to sell some Council's land to some developer to build a new shopping complex. There was a immediate uproar to it especially when rumours were circulating that it was a Chinese Entity that was buying that land and it appeared that it stalled. Then a different developer ended up buying that land for a couple of million of dollars or thereabout and it finally went through.
    You wouldn't believe what happened next. A few months after the sale went through, that purchaser sold that same land to the Chinese for 8 or 10 times what he bought it for and now the Chinese owned it outright and the shopping complex, which went through Council's approval in a whiff and without any opposition, has started already.

I can only wonder what Politicians at all levels, from Federal to State and to Local Councils, are ever thinking at what will happen to our Country and to our future generations.

There is more to it, but I better leave it there.

As for PLV, I really don't know what will happen from here on end. But, my own opinion is that we will not own PLV nor Cockatoo anymore and that the Chinese will. If any of us will end up with some sort of money, that I don't know either but I wouldn't hold my breath for too long for fear of getting blue in the face. Especially if we are to take in consideration the fees that Receiver/Managers and/or Administrators are charging for their services.

On the other end of the scale, and if they decide that we will still own some shares into the company, we will be diluted that much and in such a way that it won't matter at all to them and where we will not count. Nor will we ever be able to sell those shares on market because of the reduced liquidity on the market. Sorry if you don't agree with me, but that is the way I see it.

Many may not like what I had to say, but it happens that I will always call a spade a spade.

Still I cannot understand the actions of both ASIC and the ASX, and as to why it was ever allowed to get to this stage without any interference on their part.

Good luck to all and sundries.
    Last edited by buddy134: 28/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.