ARV 8.33% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Good Read, page-37

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    ARV expert geo statement.PNG

There we have it folks. An expert opinion coming from a real expert predicting that this will be the lowest cost mine in the industry - by a MASSIVE margin! I'm sure where real money is involved they will find a way to JORC this thing....eventually. Although Quintin would like to have billions of ounces discovered under his belt he may need to forego that thought for the time being and concentrate on what is doable at surface - which is already looking very substantial in one area alone.

I'm no gold play expert but just by comparing a couple of other co's out there I can't see that we're in anyway over valued. If ARV is currently valued at over $1.6 bil I'd be having a few sleepless nights holding it sure. For the same market cap with a higher EV look at EAR:

EAR statement.PNG
    Really? 1.7g/t reserve ?? Even DEG (I hold) with massive conglomerate upside at 1/3 the mc still have better numbers although slightly smaller JORC of 1.2 Moz, but they will increase that shortly too. Sure EAR talks about further substantial upside - but let's not mention about ARV's upside lol! EAR have a rust bucket that they could refurbish - so do we. Although we don't yet have any JORC numbers yet, any twat with half a brain can intuitively see what is sticking out of the ground at Purdy's! Even if we ended proving up only a few million ounces at Purdy's just from bulk sampling - we CANNOT be compared to other co's that have the same numbers yet with ridiculous grades like 1.7 g/t grades. It might cost them $1,500/oz to mine their stuff whereas that number could be our PROFIT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.809K 528.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2621715 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.