PBI premier bionics limited

re: the bottom line hi fellas, outrageous isnt it ... more a...

1. 19,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: the bottom line hi fellas,

outrageous isnt it ... more a matter of balance ... did some calcs and pbi represented 70% of my portfolio. not really that smart to be so heavily weighted in one company .... given my spruiking for pbi here over a long period i think one should declare when selling.

saw those blro's going at .06 and - even though i had to get rid of pbis at market - thought that for 50000 less pbi i could have another 150000 blro and a grand in my pocket to pay my football memberships. glad the pbi's found a hot copper home.

i'm still holding heaps. so i's only 7k per cent for me now and not 7.5k -- i can live with that if they hit $2. lol. may even buy this parcel back when they start moving ... in fact wouldnt it be nice to turn my brlo $9k into $18k and then spin the lot back into PBI before they start running ... start the gun ... blr could do it next week or two i reckon.

and back to the main game ... when are PBI going to move ... ??? can someone post the details of the directors buys and the 3b released last nght .... unfortunately im away from home and am on a computer that won't download the asx announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.