AGY 3.95% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Please re-read the previous posts on the methodology of the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Please re-read the previous posts on the methodology of the valuations. Based on the size of the deposit, its location and very current valuations for monster deposits within the immediate proximity we get the following (1) Last weeks friendly share scrip buyout of Temke Mining by Ludlin gives us a "ball-park" valuation on AGY of $29.00 per share, assuming we have a JV partner and a completed BFS and that AGY retains a 25% interest in Mousangati and no further dilution (from 110 million shares which includes current issued shares and options and proposed options issue) and Burundi confirms the JV extension as happened at Temke (by the Congo Government) following several bouts of force majuere. The completion of the BFS should take about 12-24 months (2) A very short term target IMHO would put us in the $5 to $10.00 range which may come into play on confirmation of terms for JV and go-head from Burundi Government. This target comes into play within days or weeks BUT is very dependent on a major JV partner signing on. I think the issue here is not when but who gets the prize. The laterites at Mousangati contain 6% of the world's nickel (which is almost about the same size as the ni content of Voisey Bay). This does not take into account the potential ni content of the sulfide zone that extends down to at least 300 meters and is at least 12 kms long and underlies the laterites. We do know that the whole area from the surface laterites down to at least 300 meters carries disseminated PGM's (at least where there has been drilling). AGY has made reference to several holes that are 12,000 meters apart that carry disseminated PGM values over about 85-90% of their entire core. The stats on Mousangati and its potential is simply staggering.

IMHO the re-listing of AGY in North America is a certainty and this exposure will drive it towards these valuations. No-one knows what lies ahead but assuming that the world economy maintains its current growth and we do not get an "unhinged" Middle East we have a very strong chance of getting within these numbers of somewhere between $5.00 - $29.00. IF Mousangati carries high and economic nickel values in the sulfides and the PGM values are decent and widespread then you can add an additional valuation layer. I am simply amazed at these numbers and am hold a position in AGY both for long term and trading. In the very short term ( hours to several days) i would not be surpised to see $1.50 to $2.00 as a trading range. The selling on the way up from 10 cents (amazing) to $1.13 has been extremely lite and i would expect this to continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.