SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

SLA is one big pot of gold ... it's been filling up with BioA...

1. 5,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8962
    SLA is one big pot of gold ... it's been filling up with BioA launch plans (with big Aussie strategic partner yet to be named), Sibex acquisition completion, appointment of strong CEO, Aussie Ropren trials .... can you see the trend? SLA is a forward-looking/travelling company... it is so so clear.

What will pop the lid then? 70c is the lid...

IMO one or these in combition (SLA's strategists should plan the release of these to gain maximum SP effect):

- Bioeffectives being featured in European gastroenterology conference in May 2007

- Ropren Approval in April/May 2007

- Chronic Alcoholics trial results (patents)

- Independent Instrinsic Value report which was presented to the BOD earlier in the week.

These are the FOUR exciting announcements I am personally looking out for. All of which may individually pop the lid... however I think SLA may try to combine these to gain max. effect...

e.g. Ropren approval may be timed with the Conference...

Instrinsic value may come together with the overdue Chronic Alcoholics results... if the trial results are released before the Instrinsic value report.. it may give the value determined by the report some backing.

just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.