NDO 1.81% 84.5¢ nido education limited

Hi FolksAs someone (I think) mentioned earlier, the ASX response...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

As someone (I think) mentioned earlier, the ASX response by NDO was one of the better responses you will see.

No cut and paste there. It used the opportunity to respond beautifully.

It clearly stated several of its projects are being considered;
    ".. with potential farminees including oil 'majors'(note plural when referering to major players)"

Recent events around Exxon and Dabakan-1 and NDO's 'big hit exploration strategy' may have attracted some closer attention here...particularly as the company response clearly stated that;

"the recent discovery has drawn interest from oil majors"

What is surprising (to me) is that NDO had a big week despite the ordinary news of dropping out of the ASX 200..

Lets face it, the MC of 180 million isn't small either.

The oil price is hovering below $80 barrel..

How far can NDO go? Has it had its run?

I invested in this in January based on any number of catalysts that i saw coming to fruition over the coming years.

This week I saw some of this start to eventuate.

NDO's ASX response was excellent news. Majors (and obviously a raft of smaller plays) are now looking at opportunities.
    NDO has a number of them.

Revenue is rising.

Perhaps the 'perception' I spoke of in earlier posts regarding the company is finally starting to turn....its crucial it does imo.

One thing is certain, with more interest in the area, and more drilling to come, 'if' the good news continues to roll in re Dabakan-1 and other drill targets etc, we might see a bit of a run and 'perhaps' a little more than a farm in type interest from majors.

It looks good for NDO...for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.015(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $192.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $6.771K 8.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1789 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 25417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.