NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

good reply from ndo very encouraging, page-34

1. 6,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Good Oil,

I'm not sure why you want to treat with distain, and infer other posters on these threads are mindless idiots.

"Sadly most posters on sites like this consider 'research' to be analysing the daily volume and price movements and bemoan the 'obvious manipulation' in the stocks they hold. Some amazingly even hold and support stocks where they have lost 90% or so of their value! I can only assume these 'BagHolders' play with a few thousand dollars maximum or perhaps only paper-trade and post their conspiracy theories here for reasons of self condolence."

Now there's this little gem from you which clearly shows your bent...

"Otto appear to have blown their lot in the Pines by 'wheel spinning' for 10 years or so and delivering very little."

From the ASX website re OEL..
    "Official Listing Date: 22 December, 2004"

So, Otto aren't quite 5 years old, yet they've been wheel spinning for 10 yrs??

If anybody was wheel spinning in the Pines previously, it was SOCDET before getting Whitby and changing their name to Nido!
    There are still SOCDET holders present (such as Rotciv) who can vouch for this.

For anybody that wants to verify these facts, just put up a 10 year chart of both companies, and/or check ASX data.

As I say, I'm not sure what your programme is...perhaps you can fill us in?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.