AWC 0.00% $1.45 alumina limited

Negative sentiment is dominating the market and sure the HEAD of...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Negative sentiment is dominating the market and sure the HEAD of the DOG is not working tonight in NEW YORK so the TAIL which is ASX is lost and negative sentiment over GREECE and the king of cash CHINESE are on holiday so really not much direction but down, if one looks carefully into the greek problem one would start to wonder really how bad the problem is and would be hard to imagine the EU not doing anything constructive to help out,
    Chinese with over one billion population I find it hard to see that the communist party like to do anything other than keeping the economy going so they can stay in their office and by tightening their policy the world and traders and bankers should be really happy and become more bullish rather than becoming negative as the Chinese have shown the world that they are more responsible than the FED and they have learnt the mistakes american did just imagine if they do what the American did now that is a perfect justification to dump stocks and hold gold instead but the Chinese is trying to avoid a disaster before they strike hmmmm to me all sound reasonable to buy stocks and hold them.......but hey most people are selling as you can see our market is down, and AWC is under pressure.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.