ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

acrushorYes they are targeting 200PJ by December this year. Then...

1. 16,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    acrushor

Yes they are targeting 200PJ by December this year. Then 600PJ by 2009. Take a look at the board members .. a number of ex-Hartogen energy executives from the 80s set up the company (Hartogen wqas a real rocketship performer then) and now they have two new management team members managing operations/development and exploration who have left similar senior positions at Origin and Santos. This company is a "can-do" company and they will meet their objectives IMHO.

The presentation also noted that there MOUs in discussion in addition to the MacGen agreement .. that will expand the development program.

Yes a very exciting CSG play .. that's why I bought in at 26 cents back around February (and fortunately I sold some of those at 69 before the correction). Now back in fully at an average 44.

Near-term upside on initial reserves by end of month then 200PJ by December (I reckon share price could get to $1.00 on that news), and onward from there. ESG is the next QGC and there's no competition with it in the NSW market.

My only concern is that it will be taken over before it reaches its potential .. remember how Santos tried to get QGC at $1.40 last year and now its over $2.40.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.