ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

good results, page-40

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Patersons gave it a top buy rating and seems as though a big seller may have finished ..last week first aggressive buying for quite a while .Reading Chairman address that $100 to $500 million contract seems to have been mentioned many times so am guessingbthe first is close ...

Topped up at 83 cents again and now settle in for 7.5 cents minimum( more likely 8.5 cents in FF dividends over next 9 months and beats anything else I can find and by time I get that final dividend I expect price to be $1.20 and then IBM or someone wanting into the sector trying to buy them for what they will be worth then which I am hoping is $2 plus ...

Forget broker assessments ....they only support companies where they can earn big corporate fees and ASZ do not seem likely to need them...

If they stay above 88 all next week they will have certainly change direction from down and sideways I think....just looks like the balance has shifted to more buyers than sellers for once and we are well into the 2012 year that bod seems so confident about.. Love those divvies....only one in 5 years that did not grow and that was at time of GFC...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.