TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

good rise on very little volume...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Very few shares on issue really attracted me to this stock. As it continues to be overlooked by many IMO. It a great Iron Ore play about to hit production.

Any serious volume will see us multi bag this baby. Both TRF and IFE all cashed up to complete through to production and most importantly SALES.

Serious rerating after the 1st shipment sent successfully for a good price over to China. As they have already arranged... No mucking around with these guys- full steam ahead.

All Renounceable shares been snapped up and those taking up the offer are seriously in the money now. I big show of strength will be if we do not have too many profit takers at these levels or above. When the IFER shares are converted to IFE shares.

As TRF is having some profit taking going on... A real show of investor confidence will be a raising SP on both stocks over the next month and very little profit taking.

As risk reward wise i think LT believers know we will be rerated at much higher prices in the near future. naturally I will state this all is dependant on very few delays, none would be perfect and no double dipping in commodities. All small caps are high risk yet risk reward wise I think we are onto a winner.

Several Small caps appear to be great value and rather overlooked due to uncertainty of the market. Hope the Ore price is sky high by the time the first shipment is shipped out to China.

All looks positive- IMO- DYOR. Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.