KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

How much is this company worth if they get sufficient funds from...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    How much is this company worth if they get sufficient funds from the capital raising to complete the feasibily studies It appears with the share value of SNN in Mexico, gold is currently valued at $2 a ounce in the ground Historically takeovers have been at up to 20times this amount (yes it is a low grade mine but great strip ratios )Kalman with low soveriegn risk and good grades (which will be confirmed with more reseach) will one day become a mine , Financiers will back projects that provide great rates of return which includes kalman The directors are still looking after our interest as they have spread the capital raising over all shareholders fairly How many companies put a placement to one company thus diluting everybody elses interest On this basis kmn will get my financial support for the capital raising my contribution will help the company achieve its aim and hopefully move the share price upward .Note at these prices a 1 cent rise in share price would cover the cost of holding these additional shares for 12 months please note this is only a opinion Do your own reseach Please give us some feedback

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.