ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

"Spruik, what dose it take to make you happy?"Darlin,What would...

1. 7,329 Posts.
    "Spruik, what dose it take to make you happy?"

Darlin,

What would make me happy is that ADY make announcements only when warranted. We've seen unwarranted trading halts followed by some silly anns. Looks like designed to manipulate sp only.

That they release SP sensitive information before start of trading so everyone gets an equal chance to respond (should apply to all companies really).

That they don't give bad news before open and good news a few hours later on the same day. Always surprises with this one. If you don't keep your face in front of the screen all day every day YOU WILL MISS OUT. Stupid, but that suits insider trading.

That they come clean on the shorting and insider trading by Blumberg and others (fat chance).

That's only the start. Now they are talking about a JV with Bolivia who's policy it is to nationalise all natural resources. That's going to bed with the devil.

Now there appears to be cash-flow issues, and possible financing issues.

Expect more placements with ADY and RLL, diluting our holdings.

The consolidation ratio of shares (before demerger) turns out to have been varied, without announcement to the market.

SP has dropped back all the way from 67 back to around 20. Means the market isn't all that impressed (I don't believe it's all due to the overal market).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.125K 102.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14723 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.