FMG 0.18% $21.67 fortescue ltd

If I was in it long term, I would be doing the same as you. I am...

1. 328 Posts.
    If I was in it long term, I would be doing the same as you. I am only interested in short term pullbacks get out and in again. It's what I do and have been doing for a long time. The other issue is, although FMG is a long term great investment, it does not change the fact that it too will retrace, just like the rest of them. You must also take into consideration the overall market hence XJO is way over bought. The US is seriously due for a correction and March is just around the corner. FMG has had 5 up months. Given that this alone gives weight to a retracement, coming into a new Month especially March will add even more credibility to the price going down at least the high 15's. This will not necessarily mean a change in trend, or a retracement for that matter(unless the US crashes of course) but a normal monthly price bar movement. The trend can still be intact even if the price goes to way below 15 level. This is what I look for in the short term. You must remember that I am talking about swings in the share price. Don't think that I am a long term holder by any means. If I was I would definately agree with what you are saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.67
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $66.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.64 $21.79 $21.40 $112.3M 5.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31555 $21.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.68 4937 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.