SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Yesterday was the 1st day since the AGM that the stock closed up...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Yesterday was the 1st day since the AGM that the stock closed up on the day.
    Yesterday's volume at 5 million+ was also on the light side. Even more surprising was the Chi-x market where less than 300k traded. On a normal day, the volume traded on the Chi-x market is about 50% of the volume traded on the ASX.

Yesterday was the 2nd day that the stock bounced off the low of 8.6c.

Most of the traders in this stock who have sold since the AGM have been taught a good lesson by OUR MANIPULATIVE SELLER who I posted about yesterday. It SEEMS that panick selling has subsided and the shares have started to build a base from where it will resume it's ascent.

As you can see from today's screen many of the lines of selling from higher levels have been cancelled. BUT I believe our MAJOR player still has at lease 6 orders on the screen between 9.5 & 10c.

If he actually wants to accumulate stock in the 9's he will have to push the price to the 9.5-10c price range.

This is the first day in month's that there has been such low volume traded in the 1st 90 minutes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.