BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

good solid management

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Once again management has proven they are acting in the best interest of shareholders. To maximize shareholder wealth.

Management could have licensed HRV and row LANI however it is clear they are not selling out cheaply. By holding a prudent cash reserve, obtaining non dilutive funding and/or funding trials where they see value it proves that they are a solid management team. A tough decision in terms in the face of shareholder pressure for short term gain. They have more information and knowledge of the value than shareholders and have made tough decisions.

Furthermore, by seriously considering a move to the NASDAQ it proves that management are looking to maximize shareholder wealth. Will it sideline a few investors? Sure. However all these actions gives me faith in my long term sentiment towards the stock.

Value inflection will come if the drugs work. Good news is they won't sell out cheaply.

I'm a full supporter of management and their decision to move to the NASDAQ. Good work biota.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.