BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

good solid management, page-13

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Muzza

I'd like to think that I simply misunderstood PC's remarks, but I think not - I'm sure Ecsc will confirm my understanding of what was said.

This comment goes to the core of our concerns over the front man refusing to soul search as to why they are so misunderstood.

The fact that PC is not buying does not make me feel any more or less comfortable with my views about the Biota potential, its just his general attitude that the reason the SP is down never has anything to do with management - there is always an excuse. As I've said earlier, blaming everyone else and market conditions when things are down, but taking all the credit when things are up does not cut it with me.

While I believe a move to Nasdaq for the sake of it is not the silver bullet, with some interesting opportunities on the horizon and some good advice coming in from the wings and possibly behind the scenes from Jim Fox, I am in agreement that a move to the US is going to make a difference, if nothing else, hopefully in anticipation of a leadership that is prepared to receive criticism and give it due diligence and importantly, treat shareholders with the respect that they deserve - most shareholders are not fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.