ABB 1.71% $3.57 aussie broadband limited

good solid up 22 % in a month, page-3

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Just did a search of HC not one ... not one single post
    on ABB in the last 6 months. ABB 6 months ago was $3.45 ... about 4 weeks before most areas had good rains ... anyhow so 6 months ago ABB was $3.45 today it closed at $5.55 thats up 60% in six months.

Sad thing about it all and HC ... there wasn't a single post in the last 12 months on ABB.

Reading over my previous post I must point out the other side ... sometimes you get it wrong ... but if you only have less than 10% of your capital in any one stock even if they go under it will not be the end of the world.

Just to be fair a stock I used to like went into receivership when the bank would not roll over its loans .... I am still in shock how the bank CBA forclosed on the loans despite the company being one of the largest prime landowners in Australia ... talk about getting that one wrong ... I can still feel the egg ...
    however the company emerged from the cloud ... there were numerous buyers for the assets ... the company relisted but us the poor shareholders lost 80 % of our money and the people piced up Australias largest chunk of prime real estate .... and the company was and is APL .... at one time Australias largest forest company with over 100,000 hectares owned by APL ..... since the refloat the company APL, no longer owns the land and the company that bailed out APL got the land for less than 25 cents in the dollar ....... however life goes on ..... as a full time trader for over 20 years ....
    one would hope so !!!

Good w/e to all
    sorry for the ramble please feel free to press ignore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.