GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Morning Bella and all,Is a very positive ann in my books. 66,000...

1. 8,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582

Morning Bella and all,

Is a very positive ann in my books. 66,000 barrels of frac fluid pumped into #5 and 5000 barrels so far recovered under its own steam withouth pumping mechanical aids required to extract it and already hydracarbons produced. I presume this is oil.

As usual its a process to recover the frac fluid and takes time to do but all things in perspective its looking good in the early stages.

#1 in production in this early stage to recommence from the Cline and anticipation on how much it will produce to the early flowrates of 379 b/day we were told. Hopefully it lives up to that and that of #2 being the equal or better than #1 we were quoted. Time will tell.

Hmmm #6 is pegged and plated, I guess is to say is that its location is marked and permitted to where its to be drilled. The Clearfork here to be TESTED and maybe a canditate for a hori, interesting. Still to be drilled through the Wolfcamp so must be all intervals.

I still dont think that long testing programs are on the agenda as the revenue from these wells are imperative for them to access for future funding and the lesson may well be taught as to the saga of shutting in #s 1 and 2.

Lukeben, keep up your good work mate dont fall into their trap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.