EMS 11.5% 2.9¢ eastern metals limited

Relax allThose who are in for a short term profit are leaving as...

1. 1,893 Posts.

Relax all

Those who are in for a short term profit are leaving as we speak - hopefully they have lined their pockets well - those who have a longer term view are holding and those who see the rising potential here are entering and relieving the short termers of their shares - also there are probably a few who are being forced to sell as margin calls begin to bite again

The good doctor will be back in London midweek - (today or tomorrow) and the announcement will be probably put together next week - I think we are all getting a little impatient and that is understandable - EMS will though need to depart from the usual very light weight announcements and hit the market with a better headline than "TRIAL UPDATE" - Dermy is aware that many shareholders have been very unhappy with the general style of their re-leases and I am hopping that they will actually cover something that could be construed as "potential" in their announcement

Sit back and let those who don't believe exit whilst we longer termers watch

Clyde

Ramblings only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $15.46K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 370370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.