KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

good start, page-6

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Don't tell me ....

Is he back on demand destruction....buy low sell high lemmings and i forgot bloody demand destruction his other brilliant reparte...

Perfect profit $100 Oil in middle of a recession / depression says it all.
    Whilst certain % of this value is attirbutable to Oil becoming a hedge to a degree it can only be that because , like gold, it is a finite resource...

Unlike Gold which you can only look at it and hope for a recession and the breakdown of the fiat system ( nearly did that to) to see it increase in value. Or hope they don't find anymore in the vast expanses of pits being drilled in the World for another incremental boost to it's price

Oil is being gobbled up at a great rate...much greater rate than it is found.... however i assume there will be less people on Earth in the next 5 years too -PLEASE

So this finite resource will just go through the roof as the World awakens...God help us at the pertol pump.

Perhaps we will all need to convert to the glut resource GAS hahahaha.

Anyway.... i assume his demand destruction relates to Gas or perhpas Oil...lucky us.

We have approximately 1.995 billion barrles of the liquid gold in Brazil awaiting our drill rig in March..... lucky the most inhospitable place in the World has been lucky for us and not ill informed posters who don't hold OR do when they shouldn't .

Oh and a few trillion feet of that useless LNG that someone wants to spend half a billion dollars finding in the middle of the deprression / recession we are in this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.