CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I definitely agree that personal responsibility needs to be...

1. 35 Posts.
    I definitely agree that personal responsibility needs to be taken by some people on here over the last few days. And I'll very much include me in that mix.

I'm a very new trader, got into QBL from my own research, and then found HC. I got in at 3.2c before the first ann, and then saw the price go up into the 6c range and didn't sell! I got greedy, and not knowing enough of what effect that kind of ann had on the price I stayed in hoping for more.

In hindsight this is absolutely crazy.

I wasn't really staying because of anything HC said, although subcontiously that will have played it's part. But I let my emotions and hope get the better of me and I didn't think logically.

In the end though I'm ok with that, I still have my QBL stock and I'll just have to be patient and see what the medium term brings. I've learnt an awful lot in a very short space of time and rather than getting angry I know it's better to analyse my actions, work out what I did wrong and keep that in the front of my mind next time.

I didn't take a loss on QBL and sell yet because I didn't invest a lot to start with, and I have accepted that I will have some rough patches as I learn. I'm prepared to see what another ann or two from QBL brings to the table.

I don't think QBL were deliberately malicious as some people on the forum seem to, from my professional experience companies sometimes do make mistakes. It's not always black and white, where a person or organisation are brilliant or diabolically incompetent. I understand some people swearing off QBL from now on, but I'm extremely curious to see what the management team have learnt from the past week or two.

I realise that I may still be very naive and wet behind the ears about some of this, and as I said before, that's fine. But whatever happens I'm certain personal responsibility has got to be at the centre of my experience as a share trader going forward.

All the best to everyone out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.