CSM cosmo gold limited

I agree and see CSM as a $2.50 share after one or more of the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 301 Posts.
    I agree and see CSM as a $2.50 share after one or more of the situations / deals in place crystalise.

Kiernan is a good operator. Directors hold a high % of shares like 15% (memory only) big incentive to do right by the shareholders.

Noble as largest shareholder is a HK company with very strong links into China. Just where you want to be today. Noble also has whole of mine life marketing rights on the manganese (prices at record levels so cash should keep rolling in). CSM / Noble well placed to sell complimentary Nickel / Iron Ore once those ventures come on line.

Frankly I do not want to see an opportunistic takeover as I would prefer CSM to reap these benefits for itself.

Kiernan had to sell some shares (500K???) recently - matrimonly settlement probably held price down. Ms K must be crying did not take shares instead of cash.)

Gilham non exec Director ex Bristile (Alan Newman - he's been quite lately) bought 150K last month just ahead of the leap in the price. Nothing is inferred by that as I believe this is one very ethical company where you can trust and take notice of the Board. Makes a nice change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.