AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

"I reckon he should stay in Melbourne as sole CEO and they...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    "I reckon he should stay in Melbourne as sole CEO and they should appoint his son as the NYC representative. If he has any of Harry's genes he should be able to negotiate a fair and advantageous deal for us with a big Pharma (please God)."

lol

that might be a problem:

Name ONE deal Harry has done in the last 15 years that actually involved "real" MONEY... in my opinion this has always been one of the great fallacies of the the modern POH saga: ie that Harry is a PROVEN deal maker, for all the time he has lived in NY we've not one substantial deal, that I can recall, involving anything EVEN as big as the sum Esra et al apparently walked out the back door over an 8 year period.

When I've asked this before the answers always been .. "oh thats BS" and "you're just a troll" etc etc..

about the closest anyone's ever come was : oh "what about Betatene..." and that was... drum roll: 1995!! ONLY 18 years ago IIRC and FOR A DIFFERENT COMPANY.

So just like the revenue question: (of which there isn't ANY) which deals are we talking about here?

My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.