AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

"So just like the revenue question: (of which there isn't ANY)...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    "So just like the revenue question: (of which there isn't ANY) which deals are we talking about here?"

KC? chook, Hottod? jm? anyone? thought not. No hyper-researched 50 paragraph replies on this one.

Staggering it appears that all the things the rampers (and indeed those involved with the company itself) exclude in their calls for "$1 next week" or "50c by xmas" or "we're going to be making $1million a week from exlixia" are the two things you can measure: actual sales (revenue) and money "UP FRONT, on the table" deals for the science. It appears that without either of those the only thing left is more CR's.

Scarily my biotech analyst mate (who's firm now has a sell on the stock!) jokingly suggested his biggest complaint these days isn't the $7M+ fraud (AND RISING), or the lack of progress wrt published timetables on trials etc etc but that, according to him, since esra fell off the perch it seems the only stockbroker with a buy on this stock these days now works for the company and even he's losing clients in the stock because they're dying of OLD age.

Not sure there's too many shareholders laughing anymore.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.