CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

good strong open - chart anyone?, page-26

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hmm good point toph, there's always risk and anything can happen. I listened again, and again, and I don't know, it could be modesty but could also be a little hesitation or uncertainty.

However, the drill results have all been promising "with all 43 drill holes (for 8,100 metres) encountering magnetite siltstone. Importantly, 26 holes were drilled into 5 prospects identified from airborne magnetics previously undrilled." http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20100906/pdf/01095510.pdf

I'm bullish about the 1 Billion but even if it's light, the pullback would be a minor looking hiccup from a longer term perspective. As 5hareholder said, it's possible we could revisit the 48 - 52 area once again, but if so it's just a delay while a few more holes are drilled etc.

Longer term it'd just look like a little hiccup on the chart, and we'll see plenty of them along the way :)

Hi chintukim, well done on GUF, I haven't forgotten about Hughenden but it does get overshadowed by Hawsons at times. But yeah, more potential short term upside with a positive Hughenden JORC, coupled with the right timing, could see CAP shoot past the $1 mark pretty forcefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.