DES 0.00% 8.5¢ desoto resources limited

Seanb – you have just picked up a great stock at a great price!...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Seanb – you have just picked up a great stock at a great price! Don’t worry about a few cents either way in the short term, view this as a 6-12 month holding and IMO you’ll do extremely well!
    The MPH acquisition was approved by the Supreme Court this morning which means Destra’s 07-08 earnings should be around $10-$12 million with 2-3 (smaller) acquisitions still to come, which could add further upside to 07-08 earnings.
    Weakness may be down to the unknown once MPH share holders come on board (are they going to sell), as the offer of 1 Destra share plus 15 cents cash is still a premium to the currant MPH share price as follows = Destra SP 33 cents + 15 cents cash = 48 cents (was 2-3 cents higher on the open) MPH = 44 cents (me may be seeing the SP balancing to the detriment of Destra share holders) – Just my thoughts.
    Looking further ahead to 08-09 I’m expecting further acquisitions larger than the MPH deal and earnings in excess of $20M. I’m basing this on my knowledge of the company and their ability to grow Destra by making both strategic and earnings positive acquisitions. Over the last 4-5 years Dom has managed to pull of a deal that doubles Destra’s earnings so my prediction is he’ll already be targeting the next MPH!
    Good lock to all Destra Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12913 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 65047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.