JRV 4.76% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

good support for an egm, page-10

1. 323 Posts.
    thats the problem Dhaughto we have tried that and the sly #### managed to sell some shares to his mates and retain ownership.

This is an absolute joke that nothing has been done.

The point that annoys me most about this co is the fact it is run like a private co..... everyone needs to remember that we own the company yet for some reason pursell keeps getting his way with whatever he wants... he sells shares to his mates he remains in control, his mates who got the shares at a premium then sell back to the herd, he decides to start looking for diamonds (does anyone else remember this?), he decides that they are an exploration co whilst looking for a solution to their nickel issue so it can be put into production, runs a gold mine that does not make money, wrecks a deal with a china heavyweight, gets sued by the china heavyweight, spends a whole lot of money on 4wds to use in young, hires his son (I don't know what he does and ive contacted JRV but they do not release details and resumes), hires his paleontologist daughter in law to do god knows what.
    please anyone else add to the list...

Is it possible that pursell will soon retire... we can only hope

this said i still hold and will continue to hold as I see potential in the nickel deposit UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT arrrrggghhhh im going to ring ASIC tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $31.04K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1880252 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2699053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.