JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Your right 668. I bought some at 3.7 cents though thankfully not...

1. 162 Posts.
    Your right 668.
    I bought some at 3.7 cents though thankfully not to many and by getting more at cheaper prices have bought down my cost basis.
    After all the talk of the last week or two I was hopeful something would happen, there seemed plenty of support for another EGM and I was hoping that vision would take up the call and get things rolling, in four years involved in this company I have never seen it so quiet, he has always left us in the dark and fed us bull but that has worked in the SP rising and falling allowing his friendly sharks to make a killing, hopefully the negativity towards the current board has slowed interest in this activity and the thought of ASX and ASIC investigating has them all ducking for cover.
    One would think now would be a good time for an EGM with no positive reports forthcoming and it would be very doubtful that they would try more illegal stunts like the last time, I think they would be hard up to get co-operation so easily from the sharks as most would'nt have made the killing as promissed last time.
    To Mike, how much interest was shown after your call last week, you do have at least a couple of us willint to take up the staff and run with it, we just need pointing in the right direction and some leadership from someone like Norm who knows what the game is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.545K 435.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7538090 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 770567 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.