BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

good talk with ceo today

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    hi guys & gals ,

Well I had a pleasant talk with Len jubber & I like the new offices in subiaco.....certainly more presentable & was told they are less expensive (cheaper) than west perth .

we chatted about everything relevant; the cap raising, turgi , bfs, pfs, cost of producing U308, peter batten, even rabbits in Onkelo..haha.....

However, (grizzly & others) the ceo did not divulge anything specific about the cap.raising. (& I didn't expect him to either ahead of a formal announcement).....

As I said I only wanted to get to know him a little more....coz' I have a long term core investment with bmn.

Personally IMO he is a very capable, experienced company executive & I am still confident to leave my 'investment' of shares in his capable hands.

May I suggest that some of you try to come over here for the AGM...in approx 6 months time.. meet the directors ,board etc...& see for yourselves whats happening direct from the Directors.

Then aftewrwards you can all come to my place for.....wait for it !!....."Yellow Rabbit" stew direct from Onkelo! hehehehe...

havagoodweegend! cheers cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 8027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.