BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

Well you achieved what you set out to do Cap't good luck to...

1. 270 Posts.
    Well you achieved what you set out to do Cap't good luck to you.
    The more I think of it the less likely it is that RCF will be part of the cap raising. From their POV why would they agree to pay more than the underpriced "too cheap" second tranche. Why would RCF, knowing the cash position of BMN, make the raising a dodder for BMN when they could play hardball and via the 3M default condition force them to raise funds via the second tranche. No my friends the cap raising partner/buyer was well in place before any motion was put to shareholders and it wasn't RCF. It is therefore just as likely that price (aka size of expanded company register) was agreed as well. Think about that for just a while would you agree to stump up $30M for something and not know how much you're going to get. You'd be exposing yourself to RCF manipulating the price upward, or is such a conspiracy only possible to suppress the price. I've said before I dont buy the conspiracy manipulation....... BUT.... RCF must know who's taking up the 30M.... at least they must know it's not them..... and they're not selling... I assume.. (having ? doubled their money since November) By this logic they must like who is taking up the $30M shares at a discount to the VWAP......... maybe we should too.

Others who've wondered how close we are to the raising....
    See my postings earlier on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.