NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

good things come to those that wait, page-2

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    KB2,

"OEL and BHPB - coincidence OEL farmed out within 5 days of Galoc going down? I don't think so!"

So, when Galoc went down, OEL quickly did a deal did they?...are you sure they weren't negotiating the deal well before Galoc went down?

How do you know..indeed many other people on the NDO threads as well seem to think..that NDO are "holding out" on a JVP?
    The last I read, NDO were still targeting their preferred JVP/s...this could be interpreted a number of ways from trying to strike a better deal to "are we there yet, are we there yet?..from the back seat!"

I read on one thread here this morning how OEL have managed to strike a JVP deal yet NDO have far superior acreage...again, somebody citing as fact when it is really only opinion. I mean, do we think BHPB are idiots when it comes to offshore O&G, especially deep water?

People interested in getting at the possible reason behind the one known OEL deal (HOA), and the one possible deal leaked by the media over a 50/50 block of NDO's, should do a little research to see what the attraction is...it has been mentioned in print by both companies.

There has been a lot of sentiment that the OEL/BHPB deal is a throw away deal in favour of BHPB. Just take one target in SC55, Marantao, and apply the deal. If Marantao comes off, OEL will be looking down at NDO from dizzying heights, and they won't have any trouble raising the finance for their 25%..could possibly even give BHPB another 12.5% for a full carry...the analogy that springs to mind here is HDR and WPL with Chinguetti.

KB2, most of my comment here is not directed at you per se, but provided in an effort to promote rational unbiased sentiment, which you definitely need in the sharemarket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $61.08K 74.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.