GTG 0.00% 4.4¢ genetic technologies limited

good things take time !!!

1. 168 Posts.
    Having reviewed yesterays AGM and after speaking with some people who were present, I have no doubts as to the huge potential of this company, and the numerous opportunities, licences and growth that is now just around the corner.

As just announced re the Applera settlement, both companies require more time in order to finalise all relevant documents etc. This is standard procedure and no need to worry.

Given the complexity of the Applera dispute and the details of the settlement, the time its taking for lawyers (and management) to draft and sign off is no reason for any concern. It is simply a matter of crossing the T's and dotting the I's.

At the hourly $$ rates the lawyers are probably charging, they too may not be in any hurry.

Eitherway, for all those who continue to make unsubstantiated comments and who are sick and tired of waiting, why not sell your holdings and stop complaining, and let us pick up the rest of your shares at these bargain basement prices.

Though I suspect those people will again be complaining in weeks to come when they see great announcements, rapidly increasing share prices... and realise that their concerns and comments were unfounded. I guess some people are never satisfied.

Eitherway, Im buying so to everyone who cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.398M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $20.25K 465.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10443 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 27478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.