VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

good time to be in, page-4

1. 165 Posts.
    Hi Wgc,

I just say that the sp may be is at the bottom now.( Also as a matter of fact everyone know is impossible to be 100 percent right)

My reason: 1. The company'DOS Nickel project should move into some form production by June. Even by way of "free-dig and shovel with no drilling or blasting".
    This will be the company first move before they can raise further US $7-8 Mil from the market.
    This move is also surported by the demond and the price from the Nickel market.

Quote the latest news:

Nickel was the outperformer amongst base metals in February and touched its 34-month high of $29,425/T in LME. The upside was supported by the fact that Brazilian miner Vale was to cut some of its 2011 nickel production.

Vale is expected to lose around 5% of its 2011 nickel production because of the 16-week shutdown of a smelter furnace in Canada. Increasing steel production across the globe is also boosting the demand for nickel as it is the main constituent in making of steel which dragged the metal to its highest since 2008.

There were also uncertainties amongst investors about whether or not a series of monetary tightening steps taken by China and tension in the Middle Eastern countries could dent demand for industrial metals. There are reports that cities like Shanghai and Guangzhou are putting restrictions on home purchase which may dent demand for the steel and ultimately lead to decrease in demand of Nickel.

2.This poject is located in Indonesian,So expect delays and problem from their locals but at the end of the day it will be done as long as you give a share of the pie and the company is not run by Chinese compay.

That is my experince with shares in Indonesia.Name one, typical. ASX:IDO.

As for facts, it is all in the company web site. As for infor , realy upto investor to collect and digest.
    At the end of the day or year, we have the same aim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.