VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Nice post Boss!You could also add:12. "Volt now has the largest...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Nice post Boss!

You could also add:

12. "Volt now has the largest Graphite MineralResource in Tanzania!"

13. "The recently completed BunyuPFS results have a robust Pre tax NPV of US$1.31B, 87% IRR andpay-back of 1.4 years based on 22-year LOM based on optimised Measured,Indicated and Inferred Resource categories!"

14. "Outstanding flake distribution ofup to 81.3% in the Super Jumbo, Jumbo, Large flake categories!"

"We have a Tanzanian President and Prime Minister who wants this to happen" ???? How do you know this??? Source???
    "Show the world after the legislation debacle that Tanzania is open for business" ?? Where is this printed? Source??
    "We have US and Asian investors waiting to invest once Finance is raised" ?? Why aren't they investing now?? Is this conjecture???
    "We have 1 head of CSMA who is blocking this...at some stage he will be given the order to approve the Prospectus" What do the others on the CSMA board think? Is it really only 1 person blocking this? Will he be ordered to change his mind???? Source??
    "These are facts already out there" ?? Are they really all facts? Are they all out there? There are some points that I have never read anywhere?

Tremeer, your comment, "Most importantly, we have a great MD in Trevor Mathews" ?? Do we? For 2 years some people have been very critical of him! ...... Trevor's greatness will be measured in how successful a mining company Volt becomes! There is still a very long way to go!!

It would appear that the $40m funding may be close, but still no certainty. Enthusiasm should not prevail over caution and facts! IMHO.

I like the positive comments shared recently by posters, and especially by Boss and Tremeer, but some of the comments appear to be opinions or conjecture, not facts. I like the way the sp is heading and I have a finger on the buy button, just waiting for the fact, or the confirmation, that the funding has been secured!

GLTA

This is a good overviews of Volt's graphite project!

https://voltresources.com/namangale-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.