VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

"He used to have a BUY sentiment 2 or 3 years ago...." Two or...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    "He used to have a BUY sentiment 2 or 3 years ago...."
    Two or three years ago the 'spin' was quite believable Sneaky....the SP now depicts how well the 'spin' has been 'accepted' by Mr market... imo....VRC is now depicted as a Vertical Reality Co due to lack of delivery of on so many nebulas Ann's, timeframes and apparent funding avenues....I'm sure they are trying to get funds but none have come thru despite all the 'good progress' being made....and now another sp debilitating cr to keep the Co afloat....let's be real...if this Co was so close to the funding and mine building they keep telling the market, with the financial rewards we are constantly told are on offer, then surely TM & at least one other new Director would be jumping in and putting some of their own 'skin' in the game ...these guys would be in the best position to know how and when this will unfold....keeping their own money in their pockets while asking 'others' to keep paying salaries etc tells us where they think the Co is at atm....Mr Market also usually know a Co is at...and that's where it is imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.